1. I know all the questions USCIS have for Acquiring US Citizenship. I combined them into a proprietary questionnaire, for you to complete.
2. You complete the background questionnaires and return it to me
3. I closely audit your answers, looking for inconsistencies, gaps, mistakes, illogic, anything that “doesn’t look right”. Immigration doesn’t need much to become suspicious, so it is critically important that the information provided does not accidentally trigger alarm bells.
4. I work together with you until the questions asked by USCIS have been answered fully, logically and are consistent
5. I use your information to prepare all the forms needed to apply for US Citizenship.
6. I create for you a private, HOMEPage at VisaCoach.com. This is where you view the documents that are ready for your signatures, as well as personalized checklists, and instructions all customized to your case.
7. At your HomePage, based upon my detailed review of your background details, I post for you a custom personalized check list of things to do, photos, civil documents, and various ways (that I have encountered over 38 years) to demonstrate your eligibility and your “bona fide” relationship. The check list is extensive. Not all items can be obtained by all couples. I categorize the list into three color coded priority levels. REQUIRED, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and RECOMMENDED.
8. Going through the personalized checklist I prepared for you, you should collect a stack of evidences, photos, signed documents, civil documents needed for your petition. I call this your SHOEBOX. As soon as the shoebox is full, mail it me.
9. Once I get your shoebox I block off most of a day from my calendar, so I can quietly spread out, and examine each piece. I confirm all required civil documents and signed forms are present and legible.
10. I assemble all of your documents and evidences into an attractive, bound, tabbed, complete and compelling petition. Just like USCIS likes it.
I RUSH the petition to you via priority mail. A complete copy for your records is included.
11. The petition you receive has (yellow flags), clearly showing where you should sign and date. I also fill in a facsimile of what the check made out to USCIS should look like, and confirm the address where to mail your petition and check.
12. I update your HomePage on the NEXT STEPS, on what you should do while waiting on USCIS’s approval.
13. It is unusual for my clients to hear anything from USCIS but “thanks for your case”, “please attend a brief interview” and “your Citizenship is approved”.
By Fred Wahl
the Visa Coach