Adjustment of Status Support: This is what I offer, that No one else does. Personal attention to work together to make your dreams of a life together in the USA come true
1. I know all the questions USCIS have. I combined them into two proprietary questionnaires, one for you and one for your Spouse. I send these to you, to provide me with all the needed details about your situation. I ask the questions early, so that we know EXACTLY where you stand, and that you are eligible for the Green Card Process.
2. You and your Spouse complete the background questionnaires and return them to me
3. I closely audit your answers, looking for inconsistencies, gaps, mistakes, illogic, anything that “doesn’t look right”. Immigration doesn’t need much to become suspicious, so it is critically important that the information provided does not accidentally trigger alarm bells.
4. I give you and your Spouse a sophisticated level of Personal Support until the questions asked by USCIS have been answered fully, logically and are consistent
5. I use your information to prepare all the forms needed to apply for Permanent Residency.
6. If your spouse wishes to work , without having to wait for the Green card to be approved, I will ALSO prepare the forms needed to apply for Employment Authorization. This way your spouse would be able to work starting about 6 months after we submit the Adjustment of Status package, instead of waiting for the GreenCard to be issued. Also once Work Authorization is granted, most State’s DMV’s will allow your spouse to get a drivers licence.
7. If your spouse wishes to travel outside the USA, without having to wait for the Green card to be approved, I will ALSO prepare the forms needed to apply for Advance Parole. This way your spouse would be able to leave the USA for travel starting about 10 months after we submit the Adjustment of Status package, instead of waiting for the GreenCard to be issued. In case after the Advance Parole application has been applied for but before it is actually issued, an emergency happens and your spouse needs to leave the USA, USCIS will allow an in-person office meeting to get immediate approval. So applying for the Advance Parole, even with no solid plans to use it, is a good idea when elderly family is left behind overseas.
8. I create for you a private, HOMEPage at VisaCoach.com. This is where you view the documents that are ready for your signatures, as well as personalized checklists, and instructions all customized to your case.
9. At your HomePage, based upon my detailed review of your background details, I post for you a custom personalized check list of things to do, photos, civil documents, and various ways (that I have encountered over 36 years) to demonstrate the bona fides of your Marriage and relationship. The check list is extensive. Not all items can be obtained by all couples. I categorize the list into three color coded priority levels. REQUIRED, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and RECOMMENDED.
10. Going through the personalized checklist I prepared for you, you should collect a stack of evidences, photos, correspondences, signed documents, civil documents needed for your petition. I call this your SHOEBOX. As soon as the shoebox is full, mail it me.
11. Once I get your shoebox I block off most of a day from my calendar, so I can quietly spread out, and examine each piece. I confirm all required civil documents and signed forms are present and legible, then check the items that demonstrate the “bona fides” of your relationship.
My plan is to “tell your story”, that of a genuine, bona fide couple, who deserves to be recognized, with your foreign spouse speedily granted permission to live permanently in the USA. I pick and choose those evidences that are the most persuasive and positive, and put aside those that do not help. I devote much time with your photos. A picture IS worth a thousand words. A few well chosen photos can create a solid impression of a bona fide, genuine relationship. My objective is to choose the RIGHT ones to help your case.
12. At the time I created your personalized document checklist, I sent a third questionnaire prompting with questions asking you to describe the “history of your marriage”. I use the answers to compose a compelling personal letter, addressed to immigration, to add a “human face” on to your petition. This should convince the most skeptical Consular Officer yours is a genuine relationship and merits prompt approval, and his “help” to swiftly confirm the GreenCard.
13. I assemble all of your documents and evidences into an attractive, bound, tabbed, complete and compelling petition. Just like USCIS likes it.
I RUSH the petition to you via priority mail. A complete copy for your records is included.
14. The petition you receive has about a dozen (yellow flags), clearly showing where you should sign and date. I also fill in a facsimile of what the check made out to USCIS should look like, and confirm the address where to mail your petition and check.
15. I update your HomePage on the NEXT STEPS, on what you and your Spouse should do while waiting on USCIS’s approval.
16. It is unusual for my clients to hear anything from USCIS but “thanks for your case”, “please attend a brief interview” and “your GreenCard is approved”. Sometimes USCIS makes a request for more evidence. This is called an RFE. Should that occur, I draft the response and help you to provide what is needed, as quickly as possible.
17. If the issued GreenCard is conditional (valid for two years only) I mark my calendar to contact you 6 months before it’s expiry date, so that you won’t forget to apply for “removal of conditions on residence” during the rigid 90 day submission window.
By Fred Wahl
the Visa Coach
You have worked long and hard, and been very patient through the long process to bring your Fiance to the USA, then to marry.
Now that the honeymoon is over, its time to once again work with USCIS (that means Homeland Security) to apply for official permission for your new spouse to remain in the USA permanently.
Having been granted a fiance visa, and having married on time, within the 90 days is NOT enough. Immigration is still skeptical, and needs to be convinced that your current situation truly merits Green Card Approval.
Since your future “happy ever after” is at stake it is important, no, it is essential, that each step taken to obtain permanent residency is carefully accomplished.
That is why here at VisaCoach we have set up clear and well thought out procedures that we follow for each and every case. This way we know that every T is crossed and every I is dotted to ensure Green Card approval. This is a much too important life-changing process to leave anything to chance.
Adjustment of status petitions I have prepared generally get approved faster than average. This is due to the professional way I help you develop a winning strategy combined with creative and extensive efforts, to demonstrate the “bona fides” of your relationship. I provide you with an attractive, compelling petition package, bound, and indexed the way USCIS and DOS likes it.
Preparing a successful visa petition is both ‘Art’ and ‘Science’. The science is filling in the blanks correctly, and attaching all the official documents as needed. The ‘Art’ comes in presenting the ‘right’ evidence that will convince a probably unfriendly stranger you are a bona fide couple.
I excel in the “Art” of telling your story, in a convincing and believable manner.
Hear my philosophies on this presented as a video, “Demonstrating your genuine relationship“.
I am primarily a matchmaker. I help couples find each other and be together. I view the immigration process as the last difficult hurdle that needs to be overcome before “happily ever after”. The visa petition need to be done well, and done well the “first time”.
Read the Testimonials that my couples say about me.