Your case has been filed previously, and is now at NVC. I can come onboard and help you for the remainder of the process. Below is how we work together:
1. I know all the questions USCIS have and all the questions the Department of State AND the Consulate have. I combined them into two proprietary questionnaires, one for you and one for your Spouse. I send these to you, to provide me with all the needed details about your backgrounds. I ask the questions early, so that we know EXACTLY where you stand, and that you are Eligible for the whole Spousal Visa Process.
2. You and your Spouse complete the background questionnaires and return them to me
3. I closely audit your answers, looking for inconsistencies, gaps, mistakes, illogic, anything that “doesn’t look right”. Immigration doesn’t need much to become suspicious, so it is critically important that the information provided does not accidentally trigger alarm bells.
4. I work together with you and your Spouse until the questions asked by immigration have been answered fully, logically, and are consistent.
5. I use your information to prepare the final immigration forms needed at National Visa Center (NVC) as well as for the Consulate interview.
6. I create for you a private, HOMEPage at VisaCoach.com. This is where you view the documents that are ready for your signatures, as well as personalized checklists, and instructions all personalized to your case. On the internet, you can access your HomePage from USA, your Spouse can access it from overseas, and while traveling.
7. At your HomePage, based upon my detailed review of your background details, I post for you a custom personalized check list of the photos, civil documents, and evidences needed to submit to NVC.
8. I assemble all of your documents and evidences into an attractive, bound, tabbed, complete and compelling petition. Just like NVC likes it.
I RUSH the petition to you via priority mail. A complete digital copy for your records is included.
9. The petition you receive will clearly show where you should sign and date and confirm the address where to mail your petition.
10. I update your HomePage on the NEXT STEPS, on what you and your Spouse should do while waiting on NVC’s approval. I provide 120 most likely interview questions for you to practice.
10. Once NVC is satisfied that all of your required documents are acceptable, they forward the case to the consulate for the FINAL interview. I update your HomePage, with completed forms for your Spouse to sign to take to the interview at the Consulate, detailed instructions on obtaining chest x-ray, blood tests and physicals at the embassy designated Panel Physician, how and where to pay fees, obtaining Police Certificates, and last minute details on preparing for the interview
By Fred Wahl
the Visa Coach