Russia, How to

How to Bring your Fiancee from Russia to the USA The K1 Fiance Visa gives your Ukrainian Fiancee permission to travel from Ukraine to enter the USA to marry you. Here I describe the process from I129F Petition submission to USCIS through to medical and consulate interview in Kyiv, Ukraine. For more info please call 1-800-806-3210 x 702 or visit

To Schedule your Free Case Evaluation with the Visa Coach
or Call – 1-800-806-3210 ext 702 or 1-213-341-0808 ext 702
Fiancee or Spouse visa, Which one is right for you?
K1 Fiance Visa
K1 Fiance Visa Timeline
CR1 Spousal Visa
CR1 Spouse Visa Timeline
Green Card /Adjustment of Status

Fiance visa applications are held only briefly at NVC, just long enough for NVC just long enough for NVC to assign a Moscow case number and forward your file via diplomatic pouch to Russia. Continue reading “Russia, How to”