My Spouse Visa petitions generally get approved faster than average. This is due to the professional way I help you develop a winning strategy combined with creative and extensive efforts, to demonstrate the “bona fides” of your relationship. I provide you with an attractive, compelling petition package, bound, and indexed the way USCIS and DOS likes it.
Preparing a successful visa petition is both ‘Art’ and ‘Science’. The science is filling in the blanks correctly, and attaching all the official documents as needed. The ‘Art’ comes in presenting the ‘right’ evidence that will convince a probably unfriendly stranger you are a bona fide couple.
I excel in the “Art” of telling your story, in a convincing and believable manner. Hear my philosophies on this presented as a video, “Demonstrating your genuine relationship”.
I am primarily a matchmaker. I help couples find each other and be together. I view the immigration process as the last difficult hurdle that needs to be overcome before “happily ever after”. The visa petition need to be done well, and done well the “first time”.
Read the Testimonials that my couples say about me.
I provide you my long experience, expertise, and PERSONAL attention. I am always directly available for you on the phone or email should you have any questions.
What is Spouse Visa Support Process
Below is what the process will be when we work together:
1. You book my services. Click here to view the CR1 order form
2. I send you two proprietary questionnaires, one for you and another for your Spouse. These questionaires about your individual backgrounds. I have combined all the questions USCIS and later DOS will ask through out the process so that we can cover them early, and identify any ‘”red flags” that may need special attention.
3. You and your Spouse complete the background questionnaires and return them to me
4. I review each answer, line by line and parse all the info needed for your petition and start filling in the immigration forms.
5. If clarifications are needed, I go back to you and query you until ALL questions are answered fully, logically and are internally consistent
6. I create for you a private, secure, password controlled page at VisaCoach.com, where you and your Spouse, access documents and instructions I prepare for you. This avoids slow mail delivery times, allows prompt revisions when needed, and provides you access to the documents even while traveling overseas.
7. After my review of your background, now, based upon my detailed understanding of your case, I create for you a custom personalized check list of things to do, photos to take, documents to obtain, etc.
8. I prepare and provide you with the forms and documents requiring your Spouse’s original “blue ink” signature
9. You obtain the Spouse’s signature where needed, and gather all other documents from your personal checklist, and send all to me.
10. By this time you should have also returned to me, or bring up to date the third questionnaire I have designed. This is about the “history of your courtship”. I use the answers to write a personal letter, addressed to the Consular officers, that puts a “human face” on to your petition. This should help convince the most skeptical Consular Officer that yours is a genuine relationship and merits prompt approval, even his “help” to swiftly bring “the two lovers” together.
Also should there be any “issues” that may negatively affect your petition, they are addressed in this letter and explained away. For example if you have previously used prepaid calling cards that did not provide itemized records, we explain the situation, and go on record that regular calls were really made, even though there is no actual proof.
11. I assemble all of your documents and evidences into an attractive, bound, tabbed, complete and compelling petition. I send the original plus a full copy to you via priority mail.
12. You sign and date where indicated (yellow flags), then mail the original petition with your check to USCIS.
13. During the time USCIS is reviewing your case, I provide you instructions on obtaining police certificates, tax transcripts and vaccination requirements.
14.Once USCIS approves, it takes about a month for State Department to start working on your case. During this time, I work with you to update background and financial details about you and your Spouse, then post to your private page, prepared forms for her to sign and mail to you, including making your affidavit of support ready for your signature.
15. NVC (State Department) asks you to pay fees online. Once paid, I prepare a second ‘Mini Petition’ for you, in order to submit your Spouse’s civil documents and your evidences of financial support to NVC.
16. NVC schedules the interview , or forwards the case to the consulate to schedule locally.
17. In the run-up to the interview I guide you with detailed instructions on procedures for taking the medical exam, obtaining chest x-ray and blood tests, and scheduling the interview. I provide 120 most likely interview questions for you to practice including some Sample Interview Questions here, and prepare the final forms your Spouse needs to take to the interview at the US embassy.
18. The CR1 visa should be issued about 1 week later. It is valid for 6 months, and entitles your spouse to her green card.
By Fred Wahl