1-800-806-3210 x
or Email or Schedule Your Free Consultation

Type in the box below to Search VisaCoach

I do the work. YOU get the gal (or guy)!    Click to CALL  or EMAIL the VisaCoach
K1 Form: How to complete I129F Fiancee Visa Petition
K1 Forms may be obtained directly from USCIS or from our website.

This form with supporting documents will begin the fiancée visa process. 

Please be careful to complete this form completely, legibly and honestly. >

Type or print in black ink.

Write None in fields where appropriate.

Write N/A in fields where appropriate.

Supporting documents to be sent with I-129F

Birth Certificates of both Fiancee and Sponsor

Passport copies of both Fiancee and Sponsor

2 passport type photos each for both Fiancee and Sponsor

Proof of US citizen ship of Sponsor (birth certificate, current passport, etc)

Completed G-325A forms for both Fiancee and Sponsor

Filing fees.

Death certificates or Divorce decrees (as applicable)

Certified English Translations (as applicable)

Optional but highly recommended

Cover Letter.

Photos, documents etc providing proof of the relationship

Letters from Fiancee and Sponsor attesting to the nature of the relationship and confirming intention to marry within 90 days of entry to USA

As needed.

Question A-11, Request for Waiver Filing Limitations, plus supporting proof

Question C-2, Convictions, plus certified police or court records

Question C-3, Request for Waiver Filing Limitations: Extenuating Circumstances of Convictions plus supporting proof

For additional line by line instructions on what answers are acceptable and expected, download a copy of Fiancee Visa Secrets.

For samples of cover letters, etc.,  download a copy of Fiancee Visa Secrets.

By Fred Wahl

Questions? call 1-800-806-3210 ext , or International: 1-213-341-0808 ext , or Fax 1-888-520-9613
Open 7 Days a Week
VisaCoach, 3525 Del Mar Heights Road, Suite 408, San Diego, CA 92130