1-800-806-3210 x
or Email or Schedule Your Free Consultation

Type in the box below to Search VisaCoach

I do the work. YOU get the gal (or guy)!    Click to CALL  or EMAIL the VisaCoach
Problems Getting the Green Card

I came across an interesting article in the New York times.

It describes the problems many couples have with
Immigration even after arrival in the USA and marriage.

It indicates, that even after you have successfully brought your fiancee or spouse to the USA, the work is not yet over.  

For your wife to remain in America she must apply for a Green Card. Successful granting of a Green Card is NOT guaranteed. Not even if your Fiancee Visa or Spousal Visa petition was perfect.  Still needed is a well prepared, well assembled Adjustment of Status 'Green Card' application. 

Still needed is  iron clad, compelling evidence of a 'bona fide', 'genuine' relationship.  And in addition to proving the genuine relationship, you must ALSO prove 'beyond the shadow of a doubt' that the two of you are living together, and have bound your lives together.

Click here to read the articles:

Green Card Problems: Do You Take This Immigrant?

Green Card Problems: Wed in 1993, Stuck in Immigration Limbo

By Fred Wahl

Questions? call 1-800-806-3210 ext , or International: 1-213-341-0808 ext , or Fax 1-888-520-9613
Open 7 Days a Week
VisaCoach, 3525 Del Mar Heights Road, Suite 408, San Diego, CA 92130