Adjustment of status petitions I have prepared generally get approved faster than average. This is due to the professional way I
help you develop a winning strategy combined with creative and extensive efforts, to
demonstrate the "bona fides" of your relationship. I provide you with an attractive,
compelling petition package, bound, and indexed the way USCIS and DOS likes it.
Preparing a successful visa petition is both 'Art' and 'Science'. The science is filling in the blanks correctly, and attaching all the official documents as needed. The 'Art' comes in presenting the 'right' evidence that will convince a probably unfriendly stranger you are a bona fide couple.
I excel in the "Art" of telling your story, in a convincing and believable manner.
Hear my philosophies on this presented as a video, "Demonstrating your genuine relationship".
I am primarily a matchmaker. I help couples find each other and be together. I view the immigration process as the last difficult hurdle that needs to be overcome before "happily ever after". The visa petition need to be done well, and done well the "first time".
Read the Testimonials that my couples say about me.
I provide you my long experience, expertise, and PERSONAL attention.
I am always directly available for you on the phone or email should you have any questions.
Below is what the process will be when we work together:
1. You book my services. Click here to view the Adjustment of Status order form
2. I send you and your spouse two of my proprietary questionnaires. The first asks about your spouse's background. The second asks about your financial situation as financial sponsor for your wife.
3. You and your Spouse complete the background and financial questionnaires and return them to me
4. I review each answer, line by line and parse all the info needed for your petition and start filling in the immigration forms.
5. If clarifications are needed, I go back to you and query you until ALL questions are answered fully, logically and are internally consistent
6. I create for you a secure, password controlled private HomePage, where you and your Spouse, access documents and instructions I prepare for you. This avoids slow mail delivery times, allows prompt revisions when needed, and provides you access to the documents even while traveling overseas.
7. After my review of the questionaires, now, based upon my detailed understanding of your case, I create for you a custom personalized check list of things to do, photos to take, documents to obtain, etc.
8. I prepare and post at your private page, for your review, the forms and documents requiring your Spouse's original "blue ink" signature
9. By this time you should have also returned to me, or bring up to date the second questionnaire I have designed. This is about the "history of your marriage". I use the answers to write a personal letter, addressed to the USCIS, that puts a "human face" on to your petition. This should help convince the most skeptical USCIS Officer that yours is a genuine relationship and merits prompt approval, even his "help" to swiftly issue the Permanent Green Card..
Also should there be any "issues" that may negatively affect your petition, they are addressed in this letter and explained away.
10. I assemble all of your documents and evidences into an attractive, bound, tabbed, complete and compelling petition. I send the original plus a full copy to you via priority mail.
11. You sign and date where indicated (yellow flags), then mail the original petition with your check to USCIS.
12. I update your private page on what to do while waiting on USCIS.
13. USCIS will contact you to schedule a final interview.
14. In the run-up to the interview I provide 120 most likely interview questions for you to practice,
15. The Conditional Green Card should be issued a month after the interview.
By Fred Wahl