Mexico, How to

How to Bring your Fiancee from Mexico to the USA





You only have ONE chance to make a First Impression.

Most Consulate Visa interviews last a grueling 15 to 30 minutes

most of MY Fiance Visa Petition clients 
pass the interview in ONLY 5 minutes



Your Mexican Fiancee needs permission from the US government to allow her to enter the USA. This is called a K1 Fiancee visa.

Fiance visa applications are held only briefly at NVC, just long enough for NVC just long enough for NVC to assign a Cuidad Juarez case numberand forward your file via diplomatic pouch to Mexico.

Once her petition has arrived in Mexico, your fiancee goes online to pays the visa application fee and schedule hers interview.

One or more weeks prior to the interview she should visit one of 14 Applicant Service Centers which are located around Mexico for fingerprinting, photographs, and review of her civil documents.

There are ten US consulate service locations in Mexico, but only ONe, the Consulate in Cuidad Juarez is reponsible for the processing of all Fiance visas. So even if your gal lives across the street from a consulate, she will still have to make the trip to Cuidad Juarez for processing.

A day or more before her interview date she undergoes a medical exam at one of the two approved Cuidad Juarez medical clinics.

Finally she attends the visa interview at the consulate in Cuidad Juarez, to demonstrate she is of good moral character and the engagement is Bona fide.

A week later she can pick up her visa,at a DhL office of her choosing. Then she can join you in the USA.


By Fred Wahl
Your Personal Immigration Guide