For Free Consultation
1-800-806-3210 x

How To Bring your Lover to the USA?

Your lover needs permission from the US government to allow her to enter the USA. This is called a visa.

The visa your lover would be eligible for would be the K1 fiance visa (if you sincerely intend to marry once she arrives) or the CR1 spouse visa (if you are already married)

First we work together to produce a thick packet of forms, evidences and civil documents. This is required to demonstrate that you are eligible to apply, and that your true agenda is a genuine life together, not immigration fraud.


My signature philosophy is that a petition should ALWAYS be “front loaded” with high quality evidence of a bone fide relationship. My “front loaded” petitions prepare the way so that your Lover will have an Easier interview.

The petition package is mailed to the United States Customs and Immigration Service.

USCIS takes about 4 to 5 months to review and approve.

USCIS then hands the case over to the US State Department’s National Visa Center.

Fiance visa applications are held only briefly at NVC, just long enough for NVC to decide which embassy or consulate should handle the case, and then send it there.

For spouse visas NVC gets more deeply involved requesting a second packet of forms and civil documents,and once satisfied, forwarding the case on to the assigned embassy or consulate.

Once her petition has arrived, your lover contacts the consulate to schedule her interview.

About a week or more before her interview date she undergoes a medical exam at a clinic appointed by the consulate.

Finally she attends an interview at the US consulate. She must demonstrate she is of good moral character  and the relationship is bone fide.

One to Two weeks later she gets her visa, and can join you in the USA.

I make the process sound simple. But its not.

It is easy to make rookie mistakes that can derail the entire process.

If you want it done right. Guaranteed.  I can help.

by  Fred Wahl
Fiancee Visa Coach


2 Responses to How To Bring your Lover to the USA?

  • can i ask a question here if how many months would it take for us to wait until our spouse visa will be approved? we already pass all our papers and processed it since april…and till now we are still waiting to hear aomething to the embassy from our application…thanks..

    • Matchmaker says:

      I don’t know your country, or exactly where you are in the process so it is hard to give you a definitive answer. In general from start to finish it takes about 1 year. Usually USCIS approves in 3 to 5 months. NVC takes about 3 to 5 more months. The consulate takes about 1 to 4 months.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *