1-800-806-3210 x
or Email or Schedule Your Free Consultation

Type in the box below to Search VisaCoach

I do the work. YOU get the gal (or guy)!    Click to CALL  or EMAIL the VisaCoach
B-2 Visitor (Tourist) Visa

"Before we found VisaCoach I applied for my wife to get a visitors visa, and she was denied after 3 questions. Fast forward one year, I found Fred and VisaCoach, and he was extremely helpful. My wife's B2 Visitor's visa was approved on our second try. (First attempt with VisaCoach). His advice was very straightforward, and his replies were always quick and straight to the point."

Nathan from China

The US goverment restricts who is allowed entry to the USA, both for temporary visits as well as for permanent residency.

A B2 Visitor visa (sometimes called a Tourist Visa) is designed to give a foreign visitor permission to enter the USA for pleasure, siteseeing, to visit friends or family.

The applicant for a visitor visa applies online, pays a $160 fee, then attends a screening interview at the nearest US Embassy or consulate.

If approved, the applicant's passport is returned to him or her with the visa embossed onto a page inside.

B-2 visitor visas can be valid for up to 10 years, and can allow a maximum stay of 6 months.

During the trip to USA the visitor may not work, nor study, nor apply for permanent residency.

While visiting, the visitor CAN even marry. However even if married to an American citizen does not have permission to apply for permanent residency during the visit.

Instead must depart the USA, on time, married or not.

I make the process sound simple. But its not.
If you want it done right. Guaranteed. I can help.

Fred Wahl
your Personal Visa Coach

Questions? call 1-800-806-3210 ext , or International: 1-213-341-0808 ext , or Fax 1-888-520-9613
Open 7 Days a Week
VisaCoach, 3525 Del Mar Heights Road, Suite 408, San Diego, CA 92130