1 answer

Staff June 2, 2014

It is the visa needed In order to bring your new spouse to the USA and her to remain here permanently you must apply for a spouse visa.
The spouse CR1 visa will give her permission to come to the USA and stay here permanently.
Spouse visas take 10 to 14 months.

Click for more details


Please login or Register to Submit Answer