1 answer

Staff June 1, 2014

It is the visa needed In order to bring your new spouse to the USA and her to remain here permanently you must apply for a spouse visa. The spouse CR1 visa will give her permission to come to the USA and stay here permanently.

Click here for more information on What is a Spouse Visa ?


Please login or Register to Submit Answer