1 answer

Staff June 2, 2014

What is a Fiance Visa? It is permission for your lover to enter the USA. It is called a Fiance or K1 visa. Once approved your foreign Fiance will be allowed to LEGALLY enter the USA for the purpose of marrying you, then can permanently remain in the USA.

Click for more details


Please login or Register to Submit Answer