1 answer

Staff June 2, 2014

The application process begins when the Sponsor obtains a package of application forms known as the Fiancee Visa package. These forms can be obtained from USCIS offices, USCIS.gov, or ordered by phone.

The Fiancee Visa package generally consists of the I-129F application, plus two G-325A biographical background forms. The Sponsor completes the I-129F and one biographical form, the Fiancee completes the other.

Click for more details


Please login or Register to Submit Answer